this is a perfect example of the bad habit that we started...........we had to take Sidney out of her crib fairly early, at around 20 months I think, because the boys were coming and the pediatrician recommended that we do it far in advance of when they would be coming home.......then I was hospitalized for a month, so Roman started laying down with her at night, as she was looking for me and wasn't sure what was going on.................well 2 1/2 yrs later she still wants us to lay down with her.................and when she wakes up, almost EVERY single night then she will come wake me up and either want to crawl in bed with us, or have us go lay down with her again....................as you can see, she likes to kind of lay on top of you...........and she is a very restless sleeper...........I always manage to end up sharing my half of our queen sized bed with her, getting smacked in the head and kicked............and basically pushed out of bed........it makes for a very tired and weary Mommy! Roman, he can sleep with her all night and he's not bothered one bit......he just sleeps right through it!
We had been so busy in December that we didn't get to put the gingerbread house together......so I let her do it a couple of weeks ago..................she still had fun, even though it wasn't Christmas anymore.
here's an example of our silly girl......................ever since I can remember she has always liked to put buckets and baskets...............anything besides say, oh..............a HAT on her head.......she was just goofing around.
Who says only boys can play with cars??.........Sidney took these from her brothers and was playing with them and lining them upshe was just singing, and playing.............oblivious to anything else around her.........Oh, and she likes to take all her clothes off these days too and run around in a diaper (don't ask.........we've been working on it for over a year and a half....................the Dr. just says she'll do it when she's ready)
Carter and Sidney are dancing around to the Little Einsteins
boys and their toys........I mean tools.............This was their gift from Santa......I finally got around to putting this together.......(if we had waited for Daddy to put it together they would have been waiting a looooooong time........he thinks they already have too many toys!)
Carter and Sidney are dancing around to the Little Einsteins
boys and their toys........I mean tools.............This was their gift from Santa......I finally got around to putting this together.......(if we had waited for Daddy to put it together they would have been waiting a looooooong time........he thinks they already have too many toys!)this was just the other night...............the boys love running/jumping/rolling around on the couch with each other.........I like to pull the coffee table back so that they don't take a flying leap into on a misadventure........it's so cute to see them wrestle with each other and giggling.
No comments:
Post a Comment