Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Super Bowl

We were sooooooo excited that the Cardinals were in the Super Bowl! Even if they were the underdog, just to be there, for the first time in Cardinal history was exciting. And boy, was it an exciting game. They certainly did not disappoint. I remember when they scored their touch down to take the lead with only 2 1/2 minutes left in the game. I was jumping up and down at the kitchen sink, while cleaning up some of the dishes. An end-end run........and with such little time left in the game, to take the lead.........the whole house was roaring! We had the family over, and a couple of friends too. We were glad to get to share the day this year and actually get to really watch the game.

I was trying to get a picture with the kids and me, but my nieces kept wanting to stand there too. I finally just told my sister to take the picture because, as you can see, the natives were already getting restless.


The boys are set.......they have their snacks and their little couch and are very intently watching the game.........I wished I would have gotten some good video of it.......it was soooooo cute. Carter and all of his sounds. He LOVES watching sports with Roman and seems to know just when to make the appropriate sounds......."OOOHHHHHHH" and "YEAH!!!" His little, or actually quite loud, "OOOhhhhhh's" are so cute!

Here's the gang enjoying the game


Carter has now found a very comfy spot on Mark's lap.........it's a good thing he's pretty laid back and didn't mind.


Roman and I in our Arizona t-shirts


there was so much activity going on, even Daisy got worn out!


the boys were taking breaks here and there........playing with their various sports equipment........"Um, Carter........the goal is for the soccer ball honey, not you!" They have recently taken to liking to play in the garage (after I cleaned it up and made more room in there and when I pull the car out.)


The girls, on the other hand, did not watch the game at all.......they were too busy playing all over the house, and with many different outfit changes..........our own little rock stars.


I thought that this was so incredibly cute!!!!! Sidney was being kind of shy though.................she had sneaked the food toothpicks out of the kitchen and had poked them through the mesh material on her dress.


Good night everybody.........we had a great time.......come back again soon!

No comments: