I think it's just so cute when they chase each other around and giggle......just don't look at my piles of stuff everywhere! I have actually gone through some it recently.......we're working on getting rid of the clutter.
Mommy was not very happy with this scenario.......but what can you do? What's done is done..............we REALLY need to get a lock on the pantry door! Sidney saw me get the camera out, so she had to be in the picture too...........she's half-n@ked again.......it's impossible to get her keep her clothes on these days.......she thinks it's warm out or something? (not to us!)
The kids, especially the boys, like to roll off the end of the couch, onto the big stuffed dog........and what ever other stuffed animals or pillows are there.......unfortunately, this time Cameron got a little hurt, I'm not really sure how, but it's cute to see them rolling over the edge.....it just gives you an idea of the fun things they do.
No comments:
Post a Comment