Last night kind of went like I thought it would..........Sidney was up again at 3am........ & she took quite awhile to go back to sleep. I was in there until 5am and I guess that Cameron was up at 4am, but I didn't hear him. Then Sidney came in our room and laid we with at about 6am. Cameron was up just before 7am, but seemed ok.......well, that didn't last long..........Sidney did not go to school today, but I had to work in the classroom and take Kendall anyway, as Jason has meetings on Tuesday mornings for a couple of months. The boys had already eaten lunch by the time I got home, so I laid Cameron down shortly after I got settled. I was in there like four times, rocking him in the glider.....trying to lay him down, but he kept crying and wanted me to pick him up. I thought at one point that he had gone down, so I fed the girls, ate some lunch and was going to lay Carter down (he actually slept in today..... & Sidney too, until about 8am, which is good for her!) I rocked them both......back and forth, back and forth............they don't seem to get that they are too big for me to hold and rock them both now..........I was exhausted from the past couple of nights and gave up and went into my room to lay down while the girls were watching a video for their quiet time.......I turned the monitor off after about 20 minutes and prayed that he would go to sleep........no such luck. Czeslawa went in to comfort him, but he was awake...............I don't think he napped at all! She took him downstairs while I tried to get some rest......I felt like I was really restlessly sleeping......I kept waking up, but was just so exhausted I would fall back to sleep. At one point Sidney and Cameron came into my room, got something out of my closet....probably some of my shoes........and then left......without coming over to wake me up........a while later I finally made myself get up. I was still completely wiped out. I felt like I could have just slept all night.
Tonight was supposed to be my Mom's night out and Roman's softball game, so I was trying to coordinate my Mom coming over to help Czeslawa put the kids to bed......it ended up that Roman's game was cancelled, as the fields were still wet from all the rain last night. I debated whether to go out or not, but I had been REALLY wanting this pedicure and rarely get to go out.....so I went...........emphasizing to Roman many, many times that the kids are sick........Cameron didn't take a nap.........they should all go to bed early..........especially Cameron. Well, come to find out when I got home.............not only did he not go to bed early, none of them did...........in fact, they went to bed late.....and Cameron was the last one in bed. He has been up four times in 2 1/2 hours.............and Roman's like "I wonder what's up with him?" .......Ummmmmm, He's sick!!!!! And now WAAAAAAAAY over tired.......he still doesn't get that whole over tired thing.
Then, while I was rocking Cameron, Sidney had a MAJOR coughing fit.......MAJOR.......I thought she might throw up.........when I came out of the boys room she had gone into our room and crawled into our bed...........unbeknownst to Roman. I got her teddy and her water from her room and tucked her in. I'm going to sleep in her room tonight........and maybe the next time Cameron wakes up I'll just lay him down with me.................it's going to be another long, sleepless night! Even the cat decided to come join me over here and is meowing at this moment to be pet........it seems EVERYBODY wants a piece of me........................and all Mommy wants right now is some peace and quiet.........................oh, and A LOT of sleep would be nice too!!!!!!
On a happier note..................here's a picture of Czeslawa with all of the kids from last year.
Ok...............I must really try to get some sleep now....................for the brief little while that all is quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment