Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And the Verdict is..........

I caved and took the kids to the Dr's. I used the "make an appt. for one, but take them all in and have them all looked at scheme." If I try to make an appt. for all three of them at once, they freak out and we would never get in............but if they're all there anyway.........while the Dr. is in the room I have her check out all three of them! All three have congested/wheezing lungs.....the worst of which is Sidney's.................Cameron has an ear infection in one ear (hence the not being able to sleep..................and the screaming), and Carter, whom I thought was getting better, has ear infections in both ears! Boy do I feel like a crappy Mom for waiting so long to take them in. So....................$80 later in medicines and all of three of them are now on breathing treatments three times a day and all three are on an antibiotic twice a day, for 10 days. I am so exhausted I swear I'm going to pass out at any second. Cameron fell asleep in the car on the way home......poor little guy. I need to give Sidney and Carter their antibiotic.......and a breathing treatment, get Carter down for a nap, Sidney in a quiet time and go to the store. I desperately want to take a nap, but have been putting off going to the store for a couple of days now and the list is huge again..................Wal-mart just loves us!

No comments: