Sunday, February 22, 2009

Around the house 2/09

I just get a kick out of the kids on a daily basis....

the boys and their burp cloths......here's Carter gathering his up

they love to keep getting more out, even if they already have some..... they will both fill up their arms to capacity

Carter.......his fingers.......and his burp cloths.................now he just wants Mommy to hold him. (he's still my lover baby!)

Here's Cameron sitting on Sidney's potty...........they are both so into the tv..........now Sidney asks for her potty chair out in the living room all the time......so she Doesn't miss a minute of Playhouse Disney!

Sometimes when I'm working in the office late at night I will listen to the tv with the headphones......Sidney saw them sitting there and wanted to watch Playhouse Disney with them on. (these days it's difficult to get her to keep any clothes on!)

No comments: