Friday, June 13, 2008

VERY Early Morning

Well, after all the sleeping Sidney did yesterday afternoon, she woke up at 2:30am! Roman went in and tried to lay down with her, but she was awake and not going back to sleep so I went in and laid down with her. She wanted to watch a video, so at this point, I was like, OK. I went and got the portable DVD player and plugged it in in her room and we watched the Lion King. I was trying to go back to sleep, but with the noise and Sidney asking me questions and being uncomfortable in her small bed that was nearly impossible. After the movie I tried to get her to go back to sleep and told her, "Mommy is going back to bed. I need to get some sleep." I haven't been sleeping well the past few weeks anyway, so this does not help. She wanted to come back and lay in our bed.....................we've tried this before and it usually never works. She talks and wants to play and doesn't go to sleep. Luckily it was still dark out, so of course, she has to share my pillow (she doesn't like Roman's down pillow), and is hogging most of that and most of my side of the bed and has her head almost on top of mine. Needless to say, I was not very comfortable. But at least she went back to sleep and I got to rest - if you can call it that. Now she's "helping" mommy mop the kitchen (aka - just spraying the mopping fluid all over the place.) Hopefully I can get her into a quiet time here soon, if not a nap and I can shower.......... or maybe just take a nap..............................
Oh, we called the Dr's office this morning and talked to the nurse...........Sidney seems ok today so far, no fever and is her usual mischievous self. No throwing up, yet...............She was picking up her brothers and carrying them around all over this morning (which they were not really appreciating her for.)

No comments: