Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kudos to Daddy

Mommy knows she's on Daddy's case a lot to do things around the house.................Roman would say A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But she just wanted to say that she appreciates it when you do get around to doing things...............especially today, when I opened the slider and the pin that goes in the bottom of the door was in the track and Mommy didn't realize it. The pin got stuck under the door and it wouldn't open. Well, I tried to fix it on my own, but I only made it worse. When Roman came home it took some doing, but he was finally able to fix it. (I was afraid we were going to have to go get the neighbor, Mr. Mark, to come help - poor guy, Mommy is always knocking on his door when she needs help with something right away and Daddy's not home. We really appreciate it Mark!) YEAH!!!!!!! We especially needed it fixed right away as we have playgroup here tomorrow and will be going through that door often!
Thanks Daddy!.................Now, Mommy has a few other things on her list for you to do............

No comments: