Saturday, June 7, 2008

Early Mornings

Good morning....................it's another early one for me. Not because my kids are up..........I'm just up. The smoke detector was beeping this morning because the battery was low.............I thought it was the carbon monoxide sensors, as they beep when the battery is low (we have gas heat and some gas appliances, so I bought some detectors in case we ever have a leak). I pulled the one out of the wall upstairs by our room and took the battery out then tried to lay back down...............still beeping. I was like, what the heck? I pulled the battery out..............so I went downstairs and pulled the other one out of the wall and took the battery out.......................still beeping. I finally figured out that it was the smoke detector just outside our room. Now forget about going back to sleep, even though it was after 11:00pm again before I went to sleep the night before. O'well.................I will enjoy the golden silence...................and pick up the play room. My nieces were here yesterday afternoon for a while and you can't even see the floor the in the play room. I was going to just go sit outside and enjoy the cool air, if you call in the 60's cool.......... it is to us! But, I'm a little OCD and can't stand the mess...................plus, I will be gone today at a convention for Mother of Multiples and I don't want the boys to choke on any of Sidney's little toys!
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: