Thursday, June 12, 2008

And on..............

Well, it looks like we will be heading to the Dr. yet again tomorrow. Sidney has a fever again (her 4th day on her antibiotic), slept almost all afternoon and threw up again tonight. Yes, that's 5 times in the past 2 1/2 weeks. When I took Sidney in earlier in the week they said they were going to reserve us our own room.............our insurance company must think I am a horrible Mom with my kids getting so sick all the time. It looks like we're going to reach our max out of pocket again this year. Hopefully we can get rid of these germs once and for all. I have washed almost everything I can find, sprayed the toys with Lysol, washed a bunch of stuffed animals. I'm not even sure where they are getting all this junk, as they don't go to daycare and lord knows I haven't been going to the gym hardly at all lately...................Sidney does have her classes with parks and rec.
I am feeling a little better. Still tired and kind of queasy stomach and head ache off and on, but better than yesterday.
Carter and Cameron are walking all over now. I will try to get some video of them and post it this weekend.

No comments: