Tuesday, June 10, 2008
It's happened
I was hoping and praying that I wouldn't get sick, but I'm pretty sure I have it now too. I am just sooooooooo exhausted. This morning I could hardly stand up I was so tired and now my stomach is upset too, a headache off and on, I can't even think straight (worse than normal since having the boys), and a tickle in my throat. Roman says that his throat feels kind of scratchy too. What perfect timing...............my sister is watching my kids tomorrow to give me a break. Roman is actually taking them over there right now. So much for all the stuff I was going to get done around the house. I desperately need to go to the grocery store though, so I will probably try to do that in the morning before it gets blazing hot out. Maybe I'll try to schedule a massage in the afternoon, and that will probably be about it for the day. Hopefully the boys won't get it again as I was asking Roman today and I don't think Cameron got his last dose of antibiotics on Saturday.............and now Carter has tiny red dots all over his body? They don't seem to be bothering him.......................I am crossing my fingers it's not what I think it might be...................so some soup and off to bed for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Julie - I hope you get to feeling better (and everyone at the Sitarz house). I know how tough it is to be sick with kids. It is hard for Mommy to just STOP and take care of herself...but you HAVE to. Thank goodness for your Sis!
Have a nice restful day! The house stuff can wait...take care of YOU!
Again I love this Blog...I so enjoy catching up on my favorite family in Arizona!
Love, Cathy
Post a Comment