Monday, June 16, 2008

Momma, I mean Sidney's got a new bag


I finally got a new purse, as the one I had, albeit very cute and sassy, is getting very worn, and those that know me, know I don't pack lightly, so things are always falling out of it. I brought it downstairs to transfer everything over and Sidney saw it and immediately took it into the play room and started filling it up. That's one of her new things, taking her purses, or whatever container she can find, and filling it up with all of her little animals, figurines, jewelry, whatever will fit. It takes Mommy quite a while at the end of the day to find it all and put it all back where it goes..........notice how full she filled it.........


I could hardly snap it shut and she was having a hard time lifting it.........




But it must go everywhere she goes...................and heaven forbid if she's not playing with it that Mommy try to take it back to put her stuff in it!

No comments: