Tuesday, June 3, 2008

STREP

Well, it's official now, Cameron has strep throat too. It only took like 2 minutes for the nurse to come back after swabbing his throat............. no, it's still negative, or we think it's this or that. It's definitely Strep! I thought we were out of the woods since it had been so long since Carter's symptoms, but lucky us...........................let's just hope that Sidney does not get it (or Mommy for that matter!)
I was only supposed to have my younger niece today until later when I picked up my older niece, but she said she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to go to the camp her Mom thought that she would be so excited to go to. Well, as soon as her Daddy left, she miraculously was up, feeling better, jumping on the bed that he had laid her on. They are eating now and then Kendall will be laying down too. I already laid the boys down. Cameron was out in a flash, but now Carter is a bundle of energy and they usually go down around 10-10:30am. I just walked out and he should go to sleep. Kendall was up early and should sleep for a while and Maddie and Sidney are going to watch a nice, long movie................................and I am hoping for some golden silence. A little rest and then I need to wash and spray EVERYTHING!!!!!

No comments: