Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sidney and Ryan's Playdate 2

Sidney had so much fun playing with Ryan the previous week (and I got so much done), we decided to try it again...............................but this time wasn't quite as productive............Sidney and Ryan were playing super heroes or something and kept hurting each other. They were very rambunctious. They decided that strapping the booster seats to their behinds was pretty darn fun the last time though and decided another round was needed. I didn't get any pictures of that, but Sidney really wanted to go outside and play in the water, so Ryan finally agreed. They had a blast! (And I took lots of pictures)

Ryan kept playing with the hose................he wanted the water to shoot up high

Everyone's kind of doing their own thing here

The twins were having fun and don't really mind so much anymore when Sidney dowses them with the hose

There she goes again........


They kept wanting me to spray the hose on the house,like it was raining


In and out...........they were all over the place and spraying the hose in the house and all over each other.......................anything to keep cool in this 110+ heat!

"Ok Ryan, now you go in the house and I'll spray you"



One of the boys decided that it looks like fun and wants to get in on the action


It took awhile for me to get a good one of Ryan.............they didn't want to hold still


"Ok Mom, you got the picture. Can I go now?"


tee, hee, hee

rain drops keep falling on my head

ok, now it's time for bubbles (except, it wasn't working very well)

No comments: