For some reason it still won't let me attach videos to the site and now I can't log into my e-mail.... I can open Outlook and receive e-mail, but I can't send e-mail from Outlook from my Dad's. Now I can't log on remotely either to check or send e-mail. It just keeps giving me an error message.
Grrrrrrrrr!
I actually fell asleep with Sidney last night at about 8:30pm. She was having a hard time falling asleep, so I went back in a laid down with her and I fell asleep with my contacts still in and still fully dressed. I woke up at 4:00am - thanks to Cameron - and took them out. The boys are actually still asleep. Boy, were they cranky yesterday, hanging on me while I was trying to make dinner........... I need to get them to bed earlier more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment