I just love this picture. Every time I go up there I have to take a picture of this spot.......
This is at the top, at "Artis Point"...................check out the people in tank tops and shorts. I think I can now appreciate a little why people love "spring skiing" (not being a skiier myself.)
People were sledding down this hill here...........it looks kind of steep!
Check out how deep the snow is still at this point in the season. (It is partial plowed, but my Dad said it's like 20 ft. deep)
See the top of the building just sticking out? That's how deep the snow is.
We spent most of time around this area, a little bit lower than the top
Here are some pics of the opposite view, of the canyon.......
Can you see the waterfall on the left side of the picture?

You can just barely see the top of the lake here that is melting on the left of the picture
Here's the other side of the lake..............we used to go camping up here near the hot springs in the summer when I was around 19 with my friends and actually swam in one of these lakes....Brrrrrrrrr!

Here's a picture of Grandpa and the boys...
and me and the boys..........Sidney didn't want to be in the picture, she was building her snow seal. Cameron is ready to go check things out.
It's so funny..... she wants to me to film her, then she wants to see it immediately (before I'm even finished filming her.)
Concentrating..............working hard. (Then she would come and wipe her frozen little hands on Mommy to get the snow off and warm them up a little.)

Then when some other kids left, she went over and was adding to their little snow man. She loves putting sticks and pinecones on them.

Carter decides to check out the snow
Let's see what it tastes like............
He was putting the snow up on the ledge, then eatting it off of there............I'm not sure how clean that snow is, but o'well.........I guess a little dirt won't hurt.

"Hi Mommy, I'm having fun!"
"Rocks are sooooo much fun!"
It's starting early........................Cameron says "Com'mere Grandpa and check out this cool car!"

Here he is, holding still for a moment...........planning which way to go
This way looks good..............and he's off..............he's definitely my wanderer
After a hard day of playing Carter decides it's time to take a nap.......I was hoping that they all would fall asleep as Mommy was getting a little car sick with all the winding roads (I don't usually get car sick), but Sidney was up the whole time asking a million questions.

So beautiful!


1 comment:
Very beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment