Sidney has slept in her room ALL night for 4 or 5 nights!......This is a MAJOR accomplishment......she's been crawling in bed with us every night in the middle of the night for months now. This is much appreciated by Mommy and Daddy too...........as Sidney is a VERY restless sleeper and tosses and turns and kicks and smacks us in her sleep..................needless to say, we don't get much sleep after she crawls in bed with us!
Most of you know too, that we have been struggling with Sidney and potty training for a LOOOOOOONG time...........she can hold it almost all day..........then she want's a diaper to go poopy......................well, the other day she went in to go to the bathroom........I helped her get on the pot..........but then............she was yelling for me while I was in the kitchen........I went in and she had gone poopy on the potty!!!!!!!! .............Unfortunately, she hasn't done it again since.......but that's a step in the right direction! ........she get's sooooo proud of herself........we have to save it for Roman to see...............lucky us! (The things you get excited about when you're a Mom?)
Sidney's latest phrase is "When I get older"..........she already has sooooo many things on her list........each time I tell her she can't do something, she asks if she can when she get's older.......on I don't remember a lot of them......but on her list so far are:
getting her ears pierced
eating a cough drop (oh. something to look forward to!)
We've been busy.........like always..........I'll try to catch up some more on the blog soon.....but the mending is kinda high on my list these days......(we got most of it done while Czeslawa was here.....but there's a rather large pile in our room again...........and I'm getting really sick of looking at it!)
Happy Mother's Day Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment