Friday, May 15, 2009

The Cute things Kids do

Lately Cameron has become more of my lover baby..........he'll come up and say "hug" and just wants to be held.......and likes it when I rock him back & forth.........and when we are leaving somewhere he is usually the first one to say "Bye" over and over, in his sing-songy voice...... and wave & blow kisses...
Well, last night I was taking the kids into the bathroom one by one to wash their hands and after I dried his I asked him if Mommy could have a kiss......I love kissing my kids........I kiss them on the cheek all the time and say "Mommy loves you"........well, he reaches out and grabs both sides of my face (which already had me chuckling to myself) and gave me a big long kiss "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwah!" I had already pulled away, but he apparently wasn't done yet......he grabbed onto my face a little harder and gave me another kiss..........part of me was like "Aaahhhh, that's soooooo cute"...........and part of me was thinking....."that's just soooooo wrong". He just thought he was giving Mommy a big love......you gotta love their purity and innocence!

Here's my adorable baby boy........I know................one of these days I've got to stop referring to them as babies!

No comments: