Ok, so I'm messing myself up even farther by going out of order again.......but I thought I would post some pics of Kendall and Sidney's last day/graduation from the 3's preschool class.....(I know, Sidney is now 4, but she was 3 when she started and that's just what they call it....)

Kendall with the teacher and the aide........Sidney didn't want to have her picture taken with them.....they were both great teachers.....both girls really loved them!

they didn't really have an organized class yesterday, it was just a lot of fun.....they had bounce houses set up outside..........it was a VERY hot day.........it was already almost too hot to play outside around 9:30am

siblings got to join in the fun too!

Carter and Cameron headed straight for the cars as soon as we got there.......and stayed where it was nice and cool most of the time....(sorry, I couldn't find my camera, so I had to take these with my phone...............I tried to fix the color....and it's a little
blurry : (

yum, yum.........yogurt, frozen in a tube, the perfect snack on this very hot day!
I just barely got Kendall.......and Sidney........before the memory card was full..........I didn't realize it was that close........I need to back up all my videos of the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment