Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game - Playgroup

The Cubs minor league team does it's spring training here in Mesa, so for the boys' playgroup one week we met at the fields. We actually got there first and I wasn't exactly sure where to go....

but as soon as we got out of the car Carter went right over to watch the players


"Look Mommy, BALL!"

Cameron was like, "see ya, I'm going over to the playground"

I eventually got Carter to go over there too.

Boy, it was hot that day......and bright, but Cameron wouldn't keep his sunglasses on....I think
he looks so cute with them on his forehead.

they explored the whole playground and were having a great time....but I eventually called our friend on her cell phone and figured out that we were on the wrong side of the park.....

once we got over to where our friends were, and right up close to the players doing batting practice, the boys couldn't care less...........they weren't watching the players, they were playing with their cars and chasing each other around.......it was a good idea anyway!

No comments: