Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Brother James' Visit

My brother James and his family came down for a visit during his girls' spring break........the seven grandkids rarely get to all see each other, so they had a great time together.

the kids all couldn't wait to get in the pool at Grandma's...............until they realized how cold it was! They were having fun pushing Carter around in this little boat/floaty thing though

Alyssa is spinning Carter around in the pool

I thought this picture was so funny...................here's my brother with a beer and a cigarette in his hand.......then there's the teddy bear.........(I think it was one of his daughter's)....I got a kick out of it......my friend called them "The Daddy Goods"

the girls were having fun running around together

the girls were having way too much fun together.........the play room was a DISASTER AREA!!

Mattea was having fun with the dress up too...........out of the mess

No comments: