It's happening.......................Carter and Cameron are starting to walk on their own. Carter has almost surpassed Cameron and tonight was walking in-between Roman and I (of course as I was trying to get out the door to Maddie's preschool graduation - I was late......... big surprise.) He took quite a few steps on his own, back and forth and had the biggest grin on his face. It was so cute! He wanted to keep going and going. Cameron wasn't too interested tonight, but does take a couple of steps here and there on his own. Of course Sidney had to get right in there too and go back and forth between us too. To make her feel special we pulled out a new ballet outfit (from her cousin) in her favorite color, purple, so she could dance (aka: spin in circles) with Daddy.

1 comment:
Congrats boys on the accomplishment! Good luck with this next adventure Julie :) I am glad everyone was together for the great family moment.
Post a Comment