I finally got some time to put these on-line. We'll see how many I can get up before the kids need attention.
Updates:
Carter has strep throat. First they thought it was a sinus infection.....then I thought he was having a reaction to yet another antibiotic..........then they said no, it's something else, Roseola, caused by a virus, to stop the antibiotic, then they call me on the way home and say it's Strep to continue the antibiotic..........then they call the next day and say they aren't sure if it was a reaction to the antibiotic or not, they are going to call in a different one. He has been VERY cranky and wants to be held ALL the time. He seems to be getting a little better though.
Cameron has had "gunky" eyes for about a week off and on, but they don't think that it's pink eye..............then last night he got TWO bloody noses. Cameron has really been practicing his walking though. He tries all the time on his own and can go quite far sometimes. He has also figured out how to climb the stool in the downstairs bathroom and can turn the water on to "wash his hands" - (aka = play with the water.) Mommy had better REALLY be aware of where is now. We don't want another water incident.
According to her teacher, Sidney has greatly improved in her swimming skills and will be continuing her lessons over the summer. She is FINALLY potty training, but doesn't like you to make a big deal of it. She is anxious to go to school in the fall and asks about it all time. She is, however, very in to getting a prize when she goes on the potty...........we are already running out of prizes though, so we have to go to just giving her one if she has a day without any accidents.
Roman has something wrong with his eye. It started last night and has been bothering him ever since. He says it feels like something is scraping his eye. I couldn't see anything, but he has a hard time keeping it opened. It’s all red and swollen, but, like a typical male, he refuses to go to the Dr. I told him that eye sight is a pretty important thing and not to be taken lightly, but he doesn't listen to me................ what do I know, I'm only a nurse..............He had a hard time sleeping last night, as did Cameron and Sidney woke up in the middle of the night too, so needless to say we are all pretty sleep deprived today.
I am doing ok……….we usually get out of the house in the morning for one of Sidney’s classes, but with the weather getting warmer, it’s harder for the kids to play outside and I am getting cabin fever. I love having all the windows open and feeling a cool breeze………. I won’t be finding any of those for quite a while I think.
Papa playing with the girls on Mother's Day
Papa playing with the boys on Mother's day
No comments:
Post a Comment