Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The start

I finally got the blog started. I have been meaning to for a while, for family and friends, as they always want to see pictures of the kids, and we now finally have a video camera........ I just need to figure out how to use it and how to post pictures and video.
Stay tuned. I should have some pictures up soon (if the kids cooperate, that is.) They keep Mommy VERY busy........ these days just keeping up with the dishes and the laundry is a major accomplishment, forget about trying to keep toys picked up until after the kids are in bed, then who has the energy to clean? It's amazing watching them grow and now they are starting to play together some................... when Sidney isn't tormenting them, that is.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay I love this! You did an awesome job. I just might have to steal this idea from you.
Sidney is a Doll and the boys are too cute. I loved all the pictures and comments.
I have saved it in my favorites so I look forward to going on every now and then.
Take care and Miss you.
Love, Cathy