Czeslawa loved to take the kids outside and play, which gave me some time to do a little cleaning...... just a little, it never stays clean for long
The kids invade Babcia's room (aka: the play room). Sidney would come down and wake her up every morning. It's a good thing that Babcia goes to bed early...............Mommy should try to do that some day..................
Boy, did Babcia spoil the boys.............they didn't even cry for a second with her around and meal time was always fun. The boys still clap their hands and I'm guessing they want Mommy to sing "Koshi, Koshi wabshi" (I probably spelled that completely wrong, and those are the only words Mommy and Daddy know.)
The gangs all here, well, Kendall must have been sleeping...............We really loved having Babcia here and thank her for all of her help and support. She would often watch the boys so that I could take Sidney to her classes and then we could have some Mommy-daughter bonding time. Sidney got to go to a lot more MOMS Club events too while Bobcia was here because they are usually during Carter and Cameron's nap time.
Czeslawa came out last winter too, in January and February and arrived just a day before the boys were born. Boy, did she help out then. If it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't have gotten any sleep!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment