Julie's Dad, Rob (aka: Grandpa Jo -short for
Johansen), was a great help with the kids too. He and Zach came down for the boys baptism and we went up to visit him last July, for the whole month! He didn't mind getting kicked out of his bedroom and would let me go out for some fresh air and alone time after I'd had a hard day with the kids. "Just go" he would say......... he definitely helped me keep my sanity with taking care of three kids under three alone for a long time! So go, I would. I would go down and watch the sunset and freeze my
pittuty off.! In WA it doesn't stay warm out after the sun goes down in the summer like it does here in AZ.


Whenever we would take the kids somewhere up in Bellingham we would invite Zach to come along with us, as he was out of school for the summer. Don't tell his friends.......... I think sometimes he actually had a good time hanging out with his nieces and nephews. This was taken a Hovander Park in Ferndale. Sidney just LOVED it there!!!!!!

Grandpa is two fisting it......................check out the t-shirt and the hat.

Kicking back with Cameron
Grandpa and Auntie (Jenn)
We plan on coming up again this July to escape the Arizona heat and enjoy the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
No comments:
Post a Comment