.jpg)
Sidney is a VERY active, inquisitive, mischievous three year old. I always get worried when things are too quiet what she is getting into. I lovingly refer to her as my "walking tornado". She can be all girl, with her dress up and jewelry, but loves to get into the dirt too and HATES to have her hair brushed or to have anything in her hair. Right now she is into anything Disney princess and loves Barbie, Winnie the Pooh and The Little Einsteins. Her favorite website to play on since she has recently learned how to use the mouse on the laptops is the Teletubbies website and can even navigate and play some games on her own. Sidney loves to hug and really gets excited and tackles Mommy or plays a little too rough with her brothers. One day soon though, she had better watch out when Carter and Cameron get bigger than her. She doesn't want to miss a second of anything and is an earlier riser............ as evidenced by her two 5:45am wake up calls this week and she has been getting up around 6:30am every other day for the past three weeks! Sidney takes after her Mom in that she loves to dance, and what she calls "dancing" sometimes requires Mommy or Daddy to pick her up and spin her in circles again, and again, and again, and again................. She also loves to be chased and tickled, as she is laughing and protecting her stomach, but telling you to "zerbert" her belly.

"Not now Mommy, I'm busy e-mailing my friends".......(not really, she's probably watching a video on playhouse disney)
Sidney loves to draw, paint and play with stickers........................ although she often chooses alternative canvases.......case in point.........
A new place for stickers.................................body parts
She was in this phase for a while, where she would put stickers all up her arms
Notice the paint on his cheek

"And while I'm at it, I might as well paint myself too"...... along with a little chocolate on the face
You can bet this was Sidney's idea, "Let's paint ourselves...Here Kendall, let me paint your hair.."
I think this was the first time she decided painting people was pretty darn fun. I was upstairs switching the laundry over and I came down and saw this. At first I was like, "Sidney, NO!".......... then a second later I thought I had better get the camera, this was totally a Kodak moment.I watch my nieces, Madeline and Kendall, three days a week and Sidney just loves to play with them......... well, she fights mostly, but that must be fun too!
Sidney decided it would be fun one day to use the Halloween make up......."here Mommy, let me paint you too." Unfortunately, we discovered that this face paint doesn't wash off so easily, (especially the pink).
A new use for wrapping paper................wrapping up herself
Sidney loves to help Mommy bake too. Her favorite is making "chocolate muffins" (aka - brownies), although she likes to eat a lot of the "dough" before it even gets in the oven.
Making Christmas cookies.........I just think she looks so cute in this picture!!!!
Sidney also loves to read and look at books. Now, after we read her a story she will take the book and read it back to us - her version, that is
The Boys

The boys are growing fast. Everyone is surprised at what "big boys they are". They are normal boys, no slow in growth just because they are twins (or because they were 5 1/2 weeks early)!

And boys they are.......they love anything with wheels and to push things and chase them, or throw a ball and chase it. They love climbing on things too. They especially love trying to climb up Mommy........ usually at the same time!
We can both fit in here, can't we? What one does or has, the other one must do or have....... sound familiar to any of you parents out there?
Carter and Cameron are 16 months now and want to walk SOOOOOOO bad! Cameron has taken a couple of steps here and there. Carter likes to stand up in the middle of the room and gets so proud of himself. One day he was in the tub and stood up and clapped for himself and I swear he said "Good job".
The boys have now discovered sand........too bad none of the kids can seem to actually keep it in the sand table though.
Playing with Daddy
Probably the easiest/fastest way to tell the boys apart is that Carter sucks on his two middle fingers and Cameron sucks on a pacifier. Carter is also a little heavier than Cameron, so his face is a little more round. The way a lot of people tell them apart is by their "stork bites" or the faint pink marks on their foreheads. Carter's is a straight line that I always tell the people is like a "t" for CarTer and Cameron's is in-between his eyebrows and almost looks like an "m" for CaMeron.
Carter

Carter is my lover baby. He's a Mama's boy. He loves to be held and will just hang out on my lap. He is the more cautious one of the two. He likes to sit back and watch and see what's going on before he goes for it. He is also the only one of my three kids that is a sleeper. (At least there's one I tell myself.) He is the more laid back baby. He likes to wrestle with Sidney sometimes(when she's not being too rough. GENTLE!!!!!!!!!! is a word often used in our house), it's pretty cute. Although, they have both learned how to "turn it on" when Sidney may be getting just a little too close or is taking their toys. They know how to make sounds so Mommy comes running. I actually get de ja vu with Sidney and Carter. His first word was the same as Sidney's..... "Uh-oh" as he is throwing something off of his high chair. He LOVES to play with drum sticks. We have a couple of sets and he will drum on anything. It's amazing...... he uses one hand, then the other and he likes the noise it makes.
He gets so excited when he can stand up on his own.
His first lollipop, (after his first haircut), of course he had one much earlier than his older sister, but hey, Mommy will do almost anything to get them to stop crying............ she just can't stand it.
Cameron

Cameron is the more adventurous one. His first words were "go, go, go". He was the first one to tackle the stairs (in like 10 seconds flat. One day we wondered where he went and he was upstairs, in our room, by the tub.) He has taken a couple of steps here and there. I think he's starting to get a little more confident with that. He will use anything as a walker. He likes to take one of the stools in the kitchen and push it around to get where he wants to go. That's pretty scary, I'm sure one day soon he'll start climbing up on the stool too to get at what he wants on the counter (like big sister Sidney). He is learning body parts now too and LOVES to grab Mommy's nose. OUCH!!!! I think he has been hanging out with uncle Jason too much lately too............... he crawls around making this growling noise. It's so cute!

I am soooooooo cool
2 comments:
That's a perfect way to let everybody know something is up...hihihhi
you did good !!!
you all look cool and some time..funny..hihihi
ciao ciao from Switzerland
Lorenzo
Very cute. I'm impressed. Way cooler than your big sis!
Post a Comment