Friday, July 1, 2011

Water, Water and more Water!

The next day we met up with a friend of mine at Lake Whatcom. We used to go to Blodel Donovan park ALL the time as kids and swim......they don't have the docks (or lifeguards) anymore, but people still congregate and swim there.


This time I was prepared & brought their suits AND towels. (they also have a great playground there that they didn't have when I was a kid.)



I can't believe I ever went out in that water..........it is COLD!!!!! Sidney didn't seem to mind though and went all the way in......Mommy just sat on the shore and watched......it was too cold to even put my toes in : )



Of course I had already changed Cameron back into his clothes and THEN he decided that he wanted to get wet some more.......I think this was about as far as he went in.



Then, back at home at Grandpa's the kids hadn't had enough of the water, so we turned the sprinkler on. Sidney says. "Come on boys! Now let's do this!"



Sidney likes to dictate all the play. She says "Ok Carter, now you pretend to be my boyfriend and give me these."



Army crawl while Sidney tries to get the boys with the sprinkler.


Later that evening I got to meet up with my friend Londa again for some good ole fashioned girl talk! : )))))))))))))





No comments: