This past weekend we tried to go out and explore some kind of new territory.....

Roman had been to this winery before, but it was the first time the kids and I had been there. It was beautiful! There are a couple of levels & they had live music......it was just so peaceful there, I could have just sat with a glass of wine and enjoyed the view.......but the kids were itching to get to some water.

We stopped at this park up the shoreline just a bit. I can't say enough how beautiful it is up here.

Lovely

this is the day I realized that every time she wears
this dress she must get in the water.....I guess we should just learn to put their bathing suits on everywhere we go : )

Cameron was checking out the shoreline......he didn't really go in too deep.

Carter came down to check out the shoreline too.
Then we went back and took the kids swimming : )
No comments:
Post a Comment