Friday, July 1, 2011

A Day with the Cousins

I have been having some trouble sometimes with posting....so more delays.

We were going to meet up with my brother and his girls one day, but it was looking like that wasn't going to happen. Luckily it did end up working out. He came up to my Dad's house for whole weekend and the kids got to all play together. Sidney was LOVING the time with her cousins!


Gosh it's just so pretty up here..........too bad it's cloudy and rainy 9-10 months out of the year.....but I guess that's why it's so green.



I thought this was so cute! Mattea was being such a good big cousin and holding Cameron's hand : )

She was all about posing for pictures too!


It's hard to get them all to hold still, but I managed to a pic of all of them : )



Here's one of my brother and me. I don't get to see him often enough!


When James' girls grabbed their bathing suits we thought that they were crazy and were like, "it's not even that warm out, you're not going swimming!" Eventually we gave up trying to keep them dry & just let them have fun.


The girls loved trying to float on this big log.


The girls


Carter (on the log) and Cameron were a little more hesitant to get all the way in the water.


Did I mention I love how green and beautiful it is here?

No comments: