Thursday, June 9, 2011

We have a New Addition

No, I'm not pregnant! We got a new kitten : ) I wasn't planning it.....we just happened to be at the pet store to get the dog groomed before our trip & get her some medicine and we were looking at all the animals......like we do EVERY time we go there. The boys love the reptiles, birds & fish and Sidney wanted to go look at the kittens. When she asked if we could get one (she's been asking for a LONG time and has even said "I don't like Missy, can't we take her back and get a new cat?!" - We've had Missy for 9+ years......so before kids & the dog and she doesn't want anything to do with them. She just hides under our bed), I thought that the kitten could be a companion for Missy, since I was feeling REALLY guilty for leaving her at home while we're on vacation (but our lovely neighbor offered to come over, feed her, clean the litter box & even give her some attention.) Well, Missy didn't like the kitten either and I was worried that she might hurt him (plus the kids were NOT going to let us leave this little kitty at home), so he came along for the ride too : )




Daisy, Tommy.......Tommy, Daisy........Daisy was in heaven! She thought "a new toy!" She was SO excited!!!!



Tommy is Sidney's self-proclaimed kitty....he cozied up to her right away!


hanging out......escaping the dog & the boys.......the kids all feel the need to hold the kitten ALL the time.



they are now buds : )


and the kitten will initiate the playing now


It's so cute to see them sleeping together!

Sidney went and found him, to rock him while she was watching a video on Disney Jr.......the kids want to hold him constantly! He's SO exhausted by the end of the day he's ready to crash when the kids do.

No comments: