Ugh, posting these is going quite slow : ( I'm not sure if it's my Dad's dial-up connection, or if the photo files are too large, but I can usually only upload one picture at a time......plus, the kids won't leave me alone for a second. It's hard to type, or do anything with one of them sitting on my arm, or needing me in another room. That's why I've been staying up so late to work on them.
Anyway.......I had asked
a few local peeps about dog parks & got a lot of feedback. We've been to a couple so far. This is the one at Lake
Padden. It's HUGE and Daisy and the kids LOVED it! : )

The kids loved this mound with the tunnel going through it. The dogs weren't going through the tunnel, but would
occasionally go up on the mound. The kids weren't afraid of any of the dogs & they actually could go in the where the dogs were : )

Carter says "look over here guys!"

"Hello" at one point Cameron (here in the red), was laying on the ground, dragging himself across the dirt......amazingly, his shirt didn't get too dirty : )

The best part????........the dirt of course!
Ha, ha.....I didn't get pics of the dog I just realized.
No comments:
Post a Comment