
There's a huge waterfall/pool with fish in it that was SO cool : )

The boys were fascinated by the stuffed animals......Sidney kind of looked at them with sad eyes, wondering why they weren't living anymore.

We spent A LOT of time over by these ride-on machines & the boats : )

They kept moving from quad to quad, in different match-ups of kids.

Carter says "Hey, I can see you Cameron!"

I know this one is blurry, but it's four out of the five kids & I thought it was cute how they all piled on there.

The boats were a HUGE hit! Even Mommy & Daddy were eyeing some......our dream in a few years : )

They were really checking out every inch of them& going back & forth between them.

Dreaming.......
Wesley says, "OK Sidney, we're outta here!"All the kids had such a GREAT time together & the boys still ask at least twice a day to go back & play with their friends. They keep saying "Let's go back to California!"
No comments:
Post a Comment