Monday, May 17, 2010

On the Farm

This is going back a little ways......I had forgotten that these pics were on my phone. Back in December we toured a dairy farm with the MOMS club.


They had a little hay maze that the kids had a blast running through.

Boy, the kids could have played on this tractor all day : )

The boys were fascinated by it.


If I remember correctly, I think there was a little bit of fighting over this little trike tractor.......they all wanted to be pulled/pushed on it.

Sidney got to feed the horse a carrot.


The boys have a fascination with birds too......they LOVE to chase them around and I have to watch them because they will just keep going farther and farther away from me.



The kids got to taste some different flavors of milk that they make too.....and the best part???......ICE CREAM!!!! We got to go on a hay ride to and see all the cows....even one that was about to have a calf. Being a nurse, I thought it would be pretty cool to see one being born, but no such luck. It was kind of a stressful time though......the kids did not want to leave.....and Cameron bent down to check out a chicken and it jumped up and pecked him in the face.....JUST missing his eye! Overall, it was a fun trip : )

No comments: