Sidney got her cast on Thursday......the Doc said that some
Drs treat this type of injury with surgery, but we are trying the cast first.......she should have it on for about three weeks, so she could go swimming after that, but will still be restricted on her
activities.......they said even with the cast "No running, jumping, bouncing, bikes, scooters, etc.........take it easy.......movies and video games." Of course she didn't listen, nor does she listen when I remind her of this about 20 times a day. She wants to run around and play.......I keep trying to reinforce with her that she can still injure her arm more, but she just doesn't seem to get it.......so be praying for her (and for my sanity ; )

I found a picture of her from awhile back of where she fell from.......this is the bar she hangs from and jets herself out on......it always makes me nervous when she does that......she fell a few feet onto the rubber padding, but it's still pretty darn hard!

She got to pick the color.................what else, but purple!!! We couldn't get a waterproof one, as
her's is full arm cast : ( It looks kind of funny too because it's flat behind her elbow.......the Doc had to push quite hard on it while the tech was wrapping the cast on to try and realign the bone......she did AMAZINGLY well.....no tears at all!

I got her some flowers (she LOVES getting flowers.......and
Babcia sent her some money (which she already spent on a video.
LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment