

Carter had gotten up......but apparently he was still tired........it was so cute.....Cameron went and laid down by him, so I covered them both up.

I had vacuumed the house and was vacuuming the car out.....Carter was watching me through the little kitty door. I could see that he no longer had his little face at the window, but could still see him.......I didn't realize he had fallen asleep until I came back inside.
Carter fell asleep while watching a movie while I was making dinner.......they aren't napping much these days, but it's hard for them to go all day without it......it's a vicious cycle..........if they do nap, then they are up past 10 pm : (

Again, while watching a video late in the afternoon.......I was vacuuming down the hall and even did the room he was in and went right by him.......

He (Carter) changed positions a few times, but stayed asleep.

I don't remember if they were watching a video or not here.....I think I was doing a puzzle with Sidney in the kitchen. This is Cameron.

Cameron again........they were taking a quiet time in their room, which he was not too happy about........he cried himself to sleep and was hard to wake up.......he didn't even really move when I bumped him with the door.
Sidney does NOT like sleeping by herself.......she says quite often "Carter and Cameron get to sleep together (in the same room), and Mommy and Daddy get to sleep together. How come I'm the only one that has to sleep by themselves?!" We actually had a babysitter this night and she said they all went down without a peep.........this is what we found when we went to check on them before going to bed........Sidney had crawled in bed with Cameron.......and it seems that worked well for both of them : )
1 comment:
these are darling pictures...we have the same thing, Nic always wants someone to sleep with, which usually means Mommy....hilarious all the areas that they do fall asleep when they do finally crash!
Post a Comment