Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mama's Scrapbooking Day

Usually about three times a year I get to go to an ALL day scrapbooking event. One of them is a huge event at the convention center downtown, with 800-1000 scrapbookers. I've gone to this for the past four years. They have hundreds of sample pages displayed all around the room with page ideas and they usually have a few classes you can go to on page design, some make and take crafts to use in your albums and you can even sign up for a wonderful 15 min. chair massage : ).......this year I was very focused and stayed in my area and tried to get as much done as I could (as I am about 4 years behind! I have two albums for each child for their first year and had just started our family album, which starts when Sidney is one. I have done a couple of slide-in albums for my husband with his old photos and did a small scrapbook for my Dad for Father's Day last year.......but now my focus is getting the family album up to date (If that is ever possible.)

My Sister's BFF is the consultant for Creative Memories and I know the other two girls pretty well also.....they are kind of "the gang".....but they let me tag along too a lot. LOL.......it's just like growing up......I was friends with my sister's friends.....and she was friends with mine.


BBBBBRRRRRRRR.......it's cold in that auditorium!

Since both Jenn and I were at the event, and U. Jason was working........U. Roman/Daddy had all five of the kids.......he's been so creative lately with ideas for the kids to do........and if all else fails????? Get them ice cream!!!! You can't go wrong with that : ) He took this pic with his phone and sent it to me at the event. I love it........it's the screen on my phone.

No comments: