We actually had about a week and a half of getting a pretty decent nights sleep........but this week has been pretty rough on Mommy in the sleep department......Tue & Wed nights I woke up around 3 am and had a hard time going back to sleep......plus, on Wed. night Carter basically got up around 4am.........I just can't sleep with a constantly moving toddler in our bed....(I know, I know.....we're not supposed to pull him into our bed with us, but after over an hour of trying to get him to go back to sleep I caved). Luckily, he took a 4 hour nap yesterday....so I thought that would catch him up and be like a one hour nap.....and since Roman's Mom is here, I was able to lay down for about an hour yesterday, which helped a little, but I was still REALLY dragging.......it was a snuggling kind of day. I was surprised when Carter came up shortly after I went up to put Cameron to bed, since he didn't have a nap I wanted him in bed first.....but he read with us and then was ready to get in bed...................and the vicious cycle continues......he was up from around one am until like 5am I think......I finally enlisted Roman's help after 4am....and I wasn't able to fall asleep when around 5am in comes Sidney! She has been doing REALLY well lately sleeping her own room all night, but for some reason got up last night.......she is doing a lot better with us just staying for 2 fishies (which is about 10 min).....and she will try to get us to stay if she's not asleep yet, but will stay in bed if we don't. This is major progress for her! Carter is still asleep at 9am.....I'm just going to let him sleep and hopefully today he can go without a nap.......and hopefully sleep better tomorrow night.......PLEASE!
So if I seem a little out of it.......you'll know why : ) Let's hope I can stay awake at bunco tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment