Saturday, March 13, 2010

Preschool Christmas Presentation

This year the kids did a little presentation on the last day before Christmas break. It was so neat to see! Sidney gets a little shy with all of the people, but she still looks pretty darn cute, if you ask me! : )

"I bring you the gift of Joy" was her line I think????

Kendall was "the littlest angel" and did SO well carrying this huge star!

I couldn't get a good picture of her, but I thought this one was cute

the other girls watch on as Kendall is playing with "baby Jesus".......notice Sidney has already taken off her costume. She likes to dress up, but I think the garland was scratching her


It was kind of hard to see, as the microphone was in the way......and the boys were NOT cooperating, but I thought this one was cute.......Sidney sings "Our God is an Awesome God" at home all the time.......I remember singing that at camp growing up too.....I tried to order the CD, but they sent me the wrong volume, so it didn't have that song on there......I'll have to look into reordering it.

No comments: