Thursday, March 18, 2010

Around the House, Playing in Chicago

Here are few random pics...........just of the kids playing....

Some friends of Roman's sister lent them some toys for the kids to play with while we were there, which was VERY nice......the kids would play with this every morning......and a lot of evenings.......I always think it's so cute how the boys like to lay down and get right down there while they are playing with trucks and stuff.


I think there was some fighting over this ship.......but we got it all figured out.


I've noticed in a lot of the video that I've taken I say "Sidney WAS singing"........she somehow knows when I turn the video camera on and stops singing.......she does sing a couple of lines in this one though.

This one is just too cute........all tuckered out after a hard day of play......even Daddy looks like he's really having to fight to keep his eyes opened........we fell asleep A LOT when we laid down to put the kids to bed.


Playing one afternoon over at Babcia's.......we always have to make the rounds while we are there.

Playing trick-or-treating with their cousin Julia.......they now all have it down perfectly!

Sidney just looks too cute in this one! (Carter is on the Left and Cameron is on the Right)

No comments: