Just after Thanksgiving my friend took our family pictures again......she has the last four years........I love her go with the flow attitude and understanding of how difficult it is with small children to get everyone to cooperate...............this day was especially
stressful as Cameron was not having any of it and Sidney was pouting off and on because she didn't like her shoes that actually went with her dress.......then she got a splinter...................
ahhhh, the drama of having girls! : ) Looking back at some of these now, I did start laughing........even though at the time I just wanted to cry...........

A rare nice smile from Sidney..............Cameron is like, I'm more interested in the ducks over here......Carter was such a trooper and did a great job! He was like "I don't know what is up with these two, but I'm just
chillin'?"

having fun playing in the dirt while waiting for the next photo set up

Cameron calmed down, but he's like "I'm am NOT posing or looking at you Daddy!"

"
Ok, how is this?????.....Cheese!"

the most fascinating part of the whole adventure??....the DUCKS!!!

Me and my girl

Daddy and the boys........can you guess what they're looking at???? Yep, Ducks!!

Daddy's little girl

Cameron (and Carter in the background)....off to find their next area to get dirty in

This one just cracks me up......this was the mood of the day.......Cameron was just DONE....and Sidney is pouting.......Carter is planning out how he's going to get away and get down by those ducks.

I liked this one......a moment of peace...............watching for ducks in a different pond.

I didn't really like any of these, for post twin baby body reasons, but thought I should put one in

Sidney is like............I am so bored......Cameron just wants to run.......BUT, I LOVE the cute little look on Carter's face!

This is really similar to the one we used for our Christmas card, but I like because Cameron is kind of smiling, Carter has a cute look and I think Sidney was playing around and having fun and looks cute too : )

pausing for a moment............trying to figure out what the heck was up with this kiddo that day.

black pants for all of us was not exactly a brilliant idea for us this day......

This is another one that makes me laugh......Carter with his fingers in his nose, Cameron shoving food into his mouth and Sidney is like I'll only stand here if you hold me up.

Some cuddle time with Carter

boys.....being boys........doing what else????
Playin' in the dirt!!

I love the coloring on this one......and Sidney being such a great big sis and walking and holding her brother's hands......."Come on boys! Let's go get on some rides."
No comments:
Post a Comment