Saturday, December 27, 2008

Playing Outside

I took the kids for a short walk earlier this week to the mail box, around the "little loop" as Sidney calls it....and then we went to play at the little playground in our cul de sac.

the kids love to play with sticks & with sand


sticks in the sand........even better

even Daisy's hanging out in the sand


here's Carter running back and forth......they were all over the place


Sidney just had to wear her dress up clothes out on the walk.......she's always in dress up clothes these days.......
Carter likes throwing the rocks


I just had to laugh........for some reason Cameron ran into the bushes and did a face plant.......luckily, he didn't really get hurt.


the kids wanted to bring the shopping cart full of toys.......they all took turns pushing it up and down the little hills by the playground


I even put the mail in it and the bag I grabbed in case Daisy decided to relieve herself

one of Daisy's favorite past times.........digging holes


the kids thought that it looked like so much fun, they decided to join in

No comments: