Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

December has been quite busy this year.......I am desperately trying to get our Christmas letter finished and our Christmas cards out the door! My goal is to get them complete and to the post office this afternoon. It's been quite cool here lately and raining this week, so the kids won't leave me alone for a second.......literally, as soon as I sit down to work on something I am getting back up again to help with something, referee between the kids, or the kids and the puppy....and heaven forbid I try to do something like go to the bathroom!
I have lots of pics to post and will try to get to them as soon as I can.........the house is a mess too! What else is new?
I hope all of you are well and having a great holiday season.

Love,
Julie

No comments: