My dear friend Deb took our family pictures again this year.........here are just some of them. I had a hard time narrowing them down, but there are still quite a few here! Thanks again Deb, we love them! (Now if only I could get my hair to cooperate...........I even blew it dry and used the curling iron, but my waves/cowlicks on the sides of my hair could not be tamed! I actually think it works better if I let my hair air dry, then curl it...............good to know for
Roman's upcoming Christmas party!
.jpg)
The whole family...............the rock we were sitting on was definitely not flat and it was hard to hold this pose. Carter wasn't liking the bush right by us either, but it turned out beautifully............if I must say so myself!

Mommy and the kiddos................just can't seem to keep those fingers out of Carter's mouth!

the kids just love this park and love looking at all the ducks in the water

The boys are getting to be pretty good climbers now, but Mommy still told Daddy to stay close to Cameron so he didn't decide to go IN the water.

father and son..........ok, so Mommy did a little coaxing to get this pic, but he was standing right behind him to make sure he didn't fall

say cheese.............now the other side of the bridge is interesting too..........more ducks!

Our beautiful girl

The girls............(case in point, with the tweaky hair)

more of the fam.................different location........gotta change things up a bit

Sidney is such a great big sister! She loves her brothers and now even helps Mommy sometimes by holding their hands and making sure they don't run off. (Cameron is on the left, Carter on the right)

I love, Love, LOVE this picture! Daddy's little girl.

boy, you can tell they have the same genetics! (and this one was totally uncoaxed, I swear!) "Look Mommy, ducks!" They even like to make the funny quacking sound that Mommy makes.

Roman is helping the boys get a closer look at the water.........and the ducks of course!

All my boys...............the twins did NOT want to sit still for this picture at all! "Let us down......let us go explore!"

Carter pauses for a moment while he plans out his next move

he moves on over to give Mommy a big hug! Yep, he's still my Momma's boy..........well, they kind of both are these days..............but Cameron is a little more adventerous and independent.

Cameron did not want to stop and have his picture taken with Mommy, so I'm trying to make him laugh by zerberting his tummy.

Most of the time I can tell the boys apart instantly.........but I must admit, in this one I had to really study his face to figure out which one it is..............and the verdict is............Cameron!

Mommy's little cutie pit-tut-ie

I really like this one of Cameron too..............I wonder what he's thinking here? I think he's trying to decide whether he's really hurt or not.

Sidney says "Come on Cameron..........let's go over here."

"Good boy...........not too close to the water now."

caught being nice to her brother!

Sidney loves to run towards us and have us throw her up in the air when she reaches us.

Ah........ a moment alone.......

this was towards the end and the boys really did not want to sit still for any more pictures, but Deb managed to get one in the split second that they were both looking at her............Mommy really needs to get a faster camera............it's perfect moments like these that she always misses............."Uh, Daddy................guess what Mommy wants for Christmas?"

Carter is chasing after the bubbles here......

then both the boys go in for a closer look at the bubble machine.................we need another one of those too.........we never have good luck with the bubble machines!

I like this one too, especially in the B & W, I think it's very artistic........... reflective

Now we are finished and everybody finally gets to go down and look at the ducks. I forgot to bring the heels of bread I had been saving for them............so Sidney fed them her Cheerios snack. (Watch out boys.....that water is deep! No going in.......)
1 comment:
I had so much fun taking these this year! The kids were just so much fun and being themselves! I am glad you enjoy them so much. This is why I do it! Plus, it was fun to see which ones were your favorites that you put up here :)
Post a Comment