Being such a great big sister and reading with Carter
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Reading to her brother
My kids all love books! I had gotten Sidney this set of "I Spy" books, because she likes to look and find things in pictures and it's supposed to help teach letters too.......Well, I think Carter & Cameron like them almost more than Sidney.....they're a little easy for her. They have ceratain ones they like and will bring them to me over and over again to have them "find" the pictures.....Carter especially likes them. The boys are doing really well with their letters and numbers too.....they can both count to 10, and recognize some of the numbers and can even recognize some letters too. The other day Carter brought a magnet up to me and said "Wha, Wha" (from the letter factory video where it focuses on their sounds).......it was an M, but I turned it upside down for him and got all excited " YES! W, You're right!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment