Wow, I can't believe it's almost Halloween already?! We have been busy this fall......we have something almost every morning. Sidney has school 3 days a week and I've already volunteered in her class twice so far (and took the paint shirts home to wash them) and we did a VIP poster for Sidney that they put up in the class............each child gets to be the VIP for two weeks......completely separate from when their birthday is. Coming up this week.............a field trip! Combine that with two separate playgroups, the boys story/craft class, Sidney's dance class, now Sidney's cheer class, the boys soccer class and various other seasonal activities and we barely have any time to sit still! It's a mixed blessing........the kids like to be on the go and get out and do things...........but it makes it hard for me to keep up on the things around the house........add to that that Sidney and Carter had a cold for over a week........and now Cameron has the flu. I have a bunch of pics I haven't even edited yet, and more that need to be uploaded too................I just haven't had the time (and am too tired - like usual)...............I'm not sure when things will slow down, but I'll try to keep up to date as much as possible.
On a side note............I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to my Step-Dad, Greg, (Papa to the kids) for doing most of the over-seeding on our back yard!!!! Mommy and the kids will be soooooo happy when our nice, even, green grass comes in...............(and the lovely fertilizer smell is gone : )
No comments:
Post a Comment