I'm still working on editing some recent pics......and have been trying to upload some CD's to load on my iPod that I've had for months..........I joined the gym (a three month membership) and need to catch up with the times.........Man, is it time consuming....and I've only done a few CD's.....there just never seems to be enough hours in the day.....and my kids always want to climb all over me (I guess I shouldn't complain about the loves, but it makes it hard to get anything done.)
Anyway..........My Mom watched the boys the other day, while I took Sidney on a fieldtrip with her school..........needless to say, the house was trashed! I had warned her, as we've been on the go a lot lately and I just haven't had the time (or the energy) to work on the house much. When I got home I couldn't believe how much she had gotten done....and played with the boys here and there too! The last of the laundry was folded, all the clutter in the kitchen (my piles - which I had to resort, but hey, at least it looks good, huh?), she even scrubbed the lid to our kitchen garbage can! I couldn't believe how clean it is!!!! I wipe it all the time with a Lysol wipe and I think I've actually hand washed it before, but it never seemed to really come clean......I'll have to get my Mom's secret, because it looks brand new : ) THANK YOU MOM!!!!
It inspired me to get quite a bit more done around the house yesterday.......and cut down a little on the overwhelming feelings.........but it seemed the more I looked around and did things, the longer the list of things to do got! I was in a mode, and working on sorting things well into the night (and catching up on SYTYCD & The Biggest Loser), and of course, when Mommy goes to bed late then the kids seem to be up at night......Sidney was up from 4:30-5:15am and then up at 6:30am........and amazingly, the boys slept until 10:10am! Man, oh man, why couldn't Sidney sleep in too? (especially since she usually does when she's in our bed)
Oh, I thought I would share too that Sidney is doing really well in the morning, making her bed and opening her curtains without anyone even asking her! After all Mommy's requests.......one day she just decided to start doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment