Friday, October 30, 2009

Fun in Class

The school year has just started it seems and I've had the chance to volunteer in Sidney's classroom twice already. I love being there and seeing what they are doing and watching her interact with the other kids and get to do all kinds of activities and fun projects. She loves school : )!

Sidney love, Love, LOVES to paint.......well, any art project she can get messy doing! I had a hard time getting the other kids over to paint as Sidney and Kendall did not want to stop painting.

The girls were playing house during free time with another little girl that was in their class last year......Sidney is the cat, I think Kendall was the Momma.

story/share time.....Sidney has been playing with this little girl a lot this year.......they were in class together last year, but now they seem like best buds.

The kids all love to lay down during story time. Kendall was laying on the teachers lap....it was so cute. One of their regular teachers was out that day, so that gal that does lunch bunch came in to help.......she has 7 of her own kids (including a set of twins), that have gone to preschool at our church too.

No comments: