I'm sure a lot of Mom's go through this.......you spend all this time making a meal, making sure it's well balanced and somewhat healthy.............and nobody eats it! These are the kids plates AFTER dinner.....

Carter ate his peas.....Sidney ate her peaches......Cameron.....ate nothing!!!! And it takes Mommy quite awhile to make lasagna.....that's not a frozen meal! The kids seem to be getting more and more picky and
eating less and less.......what can you do????? If they're hungry, they'll eat, right?
ok, maybe I'm a little too
lenient.....my kids don't really sit down and eat breakfast...they never really have......this was Sidney's breakfast one
morning......first she wanted a waffle.....then she saw the left over pizza in the fridge.....then she wanted a jelly
sandwich.....she hardly ate ANY of it! (I think I at least gave her brothers the waffle and some of the pizza......I probably kept her
sandwich for lunch too...........but we seem to throw away quite a bit of half-
eaten food : (
No comments:
Post a Comment