Sidney has been talking about school all summer.....she really missed it (and seeing her cousin)! We got to meet her teacher a couple of weeks ago......she's very nice, but Sidney keeps saying that she wanted her teachers from last year.

all ready to go!

usually my sister takes them and I pick them up......but since it was the first day we both went....we just happened to arrive at the same time......hugs from the teacher

the boys just marched right in and went to find the cars......the girls were a little more hesitant, even Kendall.......it's a different room & different teachers........Sidney was being VERY shy.....I ended up staying for almost half an hour.

Some familiar faces.....she's starting to warm up here........there are 7 or 8 kids in her class from last year, so that helps too. I think it's going to be a great year. I can't wait to work in the class and see it in action.
No comments:
Post a Comment